ARCELI ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Acceleration of Gravity Tilt Module Compatible with GY-291
- ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Acceleration of Gravity Tilt Module GY-291
- Tilt Module power supply :3-5v.
- measuring range: 2 4 8 16g
- use the chip: the adxl345.
ANMBEST 3PCS GY-291 ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Acceleration of Gravity Tilt Module with IIC SPI Transmission for Arduino
- FULL RESOLUTION: where resolution increases with g range, up to 13-bit resolution at ±16 g (maintaining 4 mg/LSB scale factor in all g ranges)
- MULTIPLE SENSING DETECT: Activity and inactivity sensing detect the presence or lack of motion by comparing the acceleration on any axis with user-set thresholds. Tap sensing detects single and double taps in any direction. Free fall sensing detects if the device is falling.
- COMMUNICATION: It uses both I2C and SPI (supports 3-, 4-wire SPI) interface.
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS: Handsets, Medical instrumentation, Gaming and pointing devices, Industrial instrumentation, Personal navigation devices, Hard disk drive (HDD) protection, Portable gaming.
- ULTRA LOW POWER: as low as 23 μA in measurement mode and 0.1 μA in standby mode at VS = 2.5 V (typical).
SunFounder Digital Accelerometer ADXL345 Module for Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- The ADXL345 is a small, thin, low power, three-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement up to ±16 g. Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either an SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface
- Flexible interrupt modes – Any interrupt mappable to either interrupt pin
- 32 level output data FIFO minimizes the load of the host processor
- Measurement ranges selectable and bandwidth selectable via serial command
- Working voltage: 3.3v-5v; PCB size: 1.3 x 2.3 cm
HiLetgo GY-291 ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Acceleration of Gravity Tilt Module for Arduino IIC/SPI Transmission
- The ADXL345 is a small, thin, ultra-low power 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13 bits) and measurement range of ± 16g.
- The digital output data is in 16-bit twos complement format and is accessible via SPI (3-wire or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
- Its high resolution (3.9 mg / LSB) enables measurement of tilt angle changes of less than 1.0 °
- Low-power mode supports motion-based intelligent power management for threshold sensing and motion acceleration measurement with very low power consumption.
- The ADXL345 is perfect for mobile device applications. It measures static gravitational acceleration in tilt detection applications as well as dynamic acceleration due to motion or impact.
Ximimark GY291 ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Acceleration of Gravity Tilt AVR ARM MCU for Arduino (5Pcs)
- Adxl345 digital three-axis acceleration of gravity tilt module arduino code iic / spi.
- means of communication: the iic / spi communication protocol.
- 3-axis, ± 2g / ± 4g / ± 8g / ± 16g.
- Package Included: 5 x ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Acceleration Gravity Tilt Module AVR ARM MCU for Arduino
- If You Are Not Satisfied with Your Purchase for Any Reason, Please Feel Free To Contact Us at the Buyer Center or Support Email, 24/7 Quick Reply.
DAOKI 4PCS Acceleration Module ADXL345 Digital Tilt Angle Sensor Gravity 3-Axis AVR ARM MCU for Arduino + Dupont Wire Female to Female, Female to Male 40 PIN
- The ADXL345 is a small, thin, ultra-low power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ±16 g. Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either a SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
- The ADXL345 is well suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock.
- Its high resolution (3.9 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°. Several special sensing functions are provided. Activity and inactivity sensing detect the presence or lack of motion by comparing the acceleration on any axis with user-set thresholds. Tap sensing detects single and double taps in any direction. Freefall sensing detects if the device is falling. These functions can be mapped individually to either of two interrupt output pins.
- Made of high-quality metal, it is safe and durable, and has a longer life.
- Onboard ADXL345 digital output (supports I2C/SPI), low power, compact accelerometer
Adeept RFID Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi 3, 2 Model B/B+, Stepper Motor, ADXL345, 40-pin GPIO Extension Board, with C and Python Code, Beginner/Learning Kit with 140 Pages Printed Guidebook
- Designed for Raspberry Pi & Python & Linux beginners, and electronic enthusiasts.
- A detailed printed user manual/guidebook(Size: A5) with 26 lessons and two versions code(Python and C) are provided, it is esay for you to learn Raspberry Pi and C&&Python programming. There is a CD ROM in the product box, all the files were pre-stored in the CD ROM inside.
- Quick-responding technical support for free.
- Re-designed case, it is very beautiful, and it is a wonderful gift for children.
- Raspberry Pi is NOT included.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.