Ajinomoto – Hon Dashi (Soup Stock) 4.23 Oz.
- Dashi, or Bonito fish soup stock, is used as a base for almost all Japanese soups, broths and stews
- Use dashi as a base for miso soup, udon/soba soup, sukiyaki or whatever you would like
- Depending on desired flavor/dish, 1 tsp. makes 3-6 cups of dashi
- Each box contains 2 bags of powdered dashi – each bag is 2.11 oz
- Net Wt. 4.23 Oz
Awase Dashi Powder with No MSG (Bonito and Kelp Soup Stock) [English instructions on the back] 1.48 oz (6 gram x 7 packets)
- SHIMAYA Awase Dashi Powder is made from Katsuo-bushi (dried bonito (fish) flakes) and Kombu (dried kelp seaweed).
- You can make delicious Japanese soup stock in an instant with this soup stock powder.
- The combination of bonito and kelp produces a rich and smooth flavor with “umami”.
- How to Use: Dissolve the powder in hot water at a ratio described in the English instructions on the package.
- Every item has an English instruction label on the back of the package.
Umami dashi Soup Stock (Additive-free soup) Use 7 carefully selected ingredients from Japan [chaganju] 8g×15pacs
- ✅Just put the soup stock(Dashi Pack) in 600ml of water and bring to a boil, you can easily make authentic Japanese soup
- ✅No chemical seasonings are used, so you can use it with confidence.
- ✅Six kinds of Japanese Ingredient.Each bag contains 15 dashi packs
- ✅This product is processed in Kyoto, Japan.Shelf life is one year from the date of manufacture.
- ✅Ingredients: Seasonings(dried Bonito, kelp, Niboshi extract, Niboshi Urume Sardines, Dried sardines flying fish, Shiitake mushroom), salt, sugar, starch decomposition product, yeast extract, Gyokuro, Hojicha, soy sauce powder, edible vegetable oil,
TETSUJIN Umami Dashi Powder – 2.2 LB (2 x 1.1LB) – Instant Dashi Stock for Japanese Soup Base – 3 in 1 Dashi Granules Bonito Powder + Kombu Powder + Shiitake Mushroom Seasoning – Instant Dashi Powder for Miso Soup, Dashi Stock, Sauce Moto
- ✅ AUTHENTIC JAPANESE DASHI STOCK is now easier than ever. Simply mix our Tetsujin Dashi No Moto in hot water, and it’s ready to add Umami flavor to your favorite dish.
- ✅ THE SECRET INGREDIENT TO UMAMI FLAVOR: Tetsujin Dashi No Moto has been used by top chefs worldwide in their award winning menu. Some call it the secret ingredient to Umami. Discover for your self the incredible Umami flavor.
- ✅ SAY GOODBYE TO BLAND MISO SOUP, The secret of delicious restaurant quality miso soup is the dashi stock. Add our dashi powder to your miso soup and take your miso soup to the next level.
- ✅ ULTIMATE UMAMI: To achieve a balanced Umami taste, we combined 3 ingredient of Umami essence, Bonito Flakes, Kelp Powder, Shiitake Mushroom Powder. Super fine dry granules allows for immediate infusion when mixed with water.
- ✅ GET YOUR UMAMI FLAVOR: Use in dashi stock, miso paste, hot pot soup base, udon noodles, ramen seasoning to take them to the next level. Try it with mirin japanese cooking wine, japanese curry, japanese mayonnaise to make fusion sauce moto.
Japanese Hon Dashi Bonito Fish Soup Stock – 2.1 oz x 2 bottles
- Order more than one item and save on shipping.
Kayanoya Original Dashi Stock Powder (8g packets x 30)
- Kayanoya Original Dashi Stock Powder is made from materials of the highest quality.
- Its superb flavor comes from roasted ago (flying fish) and iwashi (sardine) in addition to the usual dashi mixture of kombu (dried kelp) and katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes).
- Excellent for use in both Japanese and Western dishes, adding umami (savory flavor) to soups, stews, pastas, grilled dishes, and more.
- Traditional, professional quality dashi stock in two minutes.
SHIMAYA Natural Soup Stock Pack (Dashi Pack) [English instructions on the back] 8 bags (2.26 oz)
- Dashi Pack is a smart and a very convenient product which make it easy to prepare authentic, delicious Japanese soup stock.
- Four kinds of dried natural ingredients – Katsuo, Kombu, Shiitake and Niboshi – produce rich but smooth flavor and taste.
- Only natural ingredients, no salt and no chemicals added
- You only need to boil water with the pack, and take the pack out. How to use : See the English instructions on the package.
- Every item has the English instruction label on the back of the package. If the item you ordered does not have it, report the seller in violation.
Muso From Japan Umami Broth Dashi Powder, 1.4 Oz
- It’s an essential flavor Base at the heart of Japanese broth-based dishes from miso soup, to noodle soups, and even ramen.
- It’s incredibly versatile as a natural flavor enhancer, adding rich umami to complement a wide variety of dishes. It’s time to add natural umami goodness to anything and everything!
- Explore a world of rich flavors and diversify your culinary repertoire.
- Dashi is the embodiment of umami. Known as the savory fifth taste, along with sweetness, sourness, saltiness, & bitterness.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.